Otolaryngology is the medical speciality that focuses on the medical and surgical treatment of patients in the following areas of ear, nose and throat.
- Nose bleeds
- Ear, sinus and throat infections
- Allergy problems
- Audiology (hearing aids and hearing loss)
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Head and neck cancer
- Oral surgery
- Pediatric ENT (adenoids and tonsils)
- Throat and voice disorders
- Diagnostic audiometry and tympanometry
- Micro surgery of the ears and larynx
- Pilot medical exams
At BHPL the above interventions are done on a daily basis ensuring the continued ability to provide current best practice case management of our clientele. Our otolaryngologist has many years of experience in this area of speciality providing regular and emergency services when necessary.