- Ear Nose Throat
- General Surgery
- Intensive Care
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Plastic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- General Practitioner
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Weight Management
At Belize Healthcare Partners our nutritionist provides a weight loss program with the most current research to help patients manage their weight safely and successfully, and most importantly to reduce their risk of long-term complications related to weight.
The goal of the weight loss program is for you to make basic lifestyle changes that you can maintain for the rest of your life. It focuses on changing your daily routine by adding and breaking specific habits that can make a difference in your weight, such as eating more fruits and vegetables, not eating while you watch TV, and moving your body for at least 30 minutes a day.
You may want to join the weight loss program if you…
- Want to follow a diet that has been developed by a medical professional.
- Want to learn to break unhealthy habits and develop good ones.
- Want to improve your health and reduce your risk of diseases.
- Want to avoid counting calories or grams of fats, protein, or carbohydrates.
- Want a dietary plan that you can follow for the rest of your life.
- Want to learn and start an exercise program.
The program includes the establishment of goals, psychological change management process, weight evaluation (BMI, Body fat, Body muscle, visceral fat), dietary plan, meal options, and exercise plan.