Dr. Elisa Mendez
Dr. Elisa Mendez
Belize Healthcare Partners
January 2020 – March 2023: Pediatrician at Western Regional Hospital.
Providing pediatric care in outpatient, inpatient, accident and emergency and neonatal care.
October 2017 – December 2019: Pediatrician, Hospital SERMESA Bolonia.
Providing medical care in the outpatient area to insured patients. Managua. Nicaragua.
Abril 2017 – October 2017: Pediatrician, Hospital Militar Escuela Dr. Alejandro Dávila Bolaños. Providing medical care in the outpatient area to insured patients and military coverage. Managua. Nicaragua.
March 2011 – March 2014: General practitioner, Médica Previsional Hospital Amistad Japón Nicaragua. Granada, Nicaragua.
Medical night chief of hospitalization area.
April 2014 – March 2017 : Pediatrician, Hospital Militar Escuela Dr. Alejandro Dávila Bolaños, Managua. Nicaragua.
March 2010- February 2011 : Rotating internship, Hospital Amistad Japón Nicaragua. Granada, Nicaragua.
- August – December 2022: certification in attention and early stimulation in children from 0 to 6 years. Mastermind Institute.
- February 2018: Neonatal First Aid and CPR Courses Neonatal. Managua, Nicaragua.
- August 2017: Attendance at the National Pediatrics XV, Managua, Nicaragua. June 2017: Symposium on Pediatric Actualization XII, Matagalpa, Nicaragua.
- September 2016: Difficult airway management Congress. Managua, Nicaragua.
- May 2016: National Congress of Infectiology. Managua, Nicaragua.
- September 2017: National Congress of Internal Medicine and Diabetology, Managua, Nicaragua.
- September 2009: National Congress Pediatric. Managua, Nicaragua.