Dr. Roman Varela
Dr. Roman Varela
Belize Healthcare Partners Limited
- Medical Doctor
- 1st and 2nd Degree Specialist in Pediatrics
- Master in Pediatrics Pneumology (Pulmonology)
- Master in Urgencies and Emergencies (Rescue and ICU)
- Neonatology Diploma
- Senior Professor of Pediatrics
Bio Data for Dr. Ramon Varela
- High School and Medical School at University of Camagüey, Cuba.
- He graduated as Medical Doctor in 1992 and as 1rst Degree Specialist in Pediatrics in 1995.
- From 1998 to 2001 worked as a Pediatrician and professor of Pediatrics in Republic of South Africa.
- In 2003 he completed his Master degree in Urgencies and Emergencies (Rescue and ICU) at Central University of Santa Clara, Cuba.
- In 2005 he completed his Master degree in Pulmonology (Pneumology) and neonatology’s Diploma at University of Camagüey, Cuba.
- From 2008 to 2011 worked as a Pediatrician and professor of Pediatrics in Republic Bolivia.
- He achieved his Second Degree in Pediatrics in 2011
- He presently is in private practice at the Belize Healthcare Partners Limited Medical Complex in Belize.
- As a pediatrician Dr. Varela enjoys the examination, diagnosis and problem solving of any Pediatric, Neonatology or Emergency concerns to his patients, he is also active member of Cuban Pediatrics Association, Bolivian Pediatrics Association, Cuban Urgency and Emergency Association.
- Medical School: University of Medical Sciences of Camaguey, Cuba.
- Specialty Training: Pediatric Teaching Hospital “Martires de Las Tunas” Las Tunas Cuba.
- Certification: Fellow of the Cuban Pediatric, Urgency and Emergency Association.
- Registration: Belize Medical Council-Reg. No. 017/2014, NHI –SPE-0273, Cuban MD. 55917/ 1992, South African MP 0480002/ 1998