- Ear Nose Throat
- General Surgery
- Intensive Care
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Plastic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- General Practitioner
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Weight Management
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine focused on the digestive system and its disorders. Diseases affecting the gastrointestinal tract, which include the organs from mouth into anus, along the alimentary canal, are the focus of this specialty.
We offer tests leading to the discovery of developing diseases in patients. These tests include:
Upper Gl Endoscopy
- This uses an endoscope to look into the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic (rubber band ligation of varices, injection therapy and placement of endoclips for bleeding lesions, placement of esophageal stents, polipectomy, foreign body extraction, taking biopsy samples, esophageal dilatationg.
- Diagnosis of gastritis, ulcers, esophageal or stomach cancer and treatment to control bleeding, placement of esophageal stents and removal of foreign bodies.
- This visually examines the colon, using a colonoscope, from the cecum to the rectum.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic (polipectomy, taking biopsy samples, placement of colonic stents, injection therapy and placement of endoclips for bleeding lesions).
- Diagnosis of colon cancer, diverticulitis, Ulcerative Colitis, Haemorrhoids and treatment to control bleeding, polypresection.
Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP): extraction of stones, placement of biliary stents.