Belize Pathology Services, a subsidiary of Belize Healthcare Partners Limited, is fully positioned with state-of-the-art equipment and qualified staff to offer reliable clinical laboratory services. We are known for our efficient and prompt services, and for total client satisfaction. Our workforce is composed of highly skilled and friendly professionals who regularly update their knowledge through quality management programs and other continuing education. We take pride in delivering reliable results at an affordable rate. At the Belize Pathology Services Laboratory, your health is our priority.
For our patient’s convenience BPS also has 3 sample collection outlets throughout Belize City. They are located at #16 Magazine Road across from Matron Roberts Clinic, Central American Boulevard near BFLA, and at Integral Health Center. These outlets are opened from Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
BPS also Partners with a number of International Laboratories to provide tests which could not normally be done locally, they include; Integrated Regional Laboratories, Baptist Health Laboratory and Ameripath Diagnostics. All samples are delivered to the main lab between Monday to Friday with a turnaround time of just 3 to 5 days.
For our patient’s convenience, BPS also has 2 sample collection outlets throughout Belize City. They are located at 2622 Mercy Lane behind Belize High School and at Integral Health Center. These outlets are open from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Types of Tests Offered
Special Services Offered
- Booking Test Appointments
- Home Services and Corporate Sampling for patient convenience
- Same Day Lab Results for all tests except for Cultures, Biopsies and Pap Smears
- Special Discount Rate for Senior Citizens
- Delivery of results to Doctors’ Offices
- Faxing and E-Mailing Lab Results to individuals and Healthcare Providers
- Sample Pickup and Delivery to referral sites
- Immediate cellphone response for Laboratory Concerns and questions
Please note that many of these tests may require that patients fast or refrain from eating heavy meals before the sample is collected. For more information, please see the patient information leaflet.